We are very happy to welcome you all to Linköping City Airport again!
From 3rd of August, KLM will start operating Linköping again with direct flights to Amsterdam.
Initially, the flight will depart at 17.55 Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. As soon as demand increases, the number of departures will increase. As it stands now, there will be two daily departures from 1 September, 06.05 and 16.30.
We would like to draw the attention of all travelers to the special conditions that apply when flying due to the pandemic that prevails with Covid-19.
Before your journey
• Check any travel restrictions that exist for your destination https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/international-travel-document-news/1580226297.htm
• Check the Swedish Foreign Ministry’s restrictions https://www.regeringen.se/uds-reseinformation/ud-avrader/a–andringar-av-avradan-fran-icke-nodvandiga-resor-till-alla-lander/
• We recommend you to check in online in advance.
• Arrive at the airport well in advance.
• Do not forget necessary documents.
• Keep a distance – markings on e.g. the floor will be at the airport and screens are set up at the service desk, check-in and boarding.
• When boarding and during the flight, face masks must be worn by the traveler. (There will be a limited number to buy at the airport if you have forgotten your face mask.)
• Until further notice, our Business Lounge by Lexus will receive 20 guests per departure against the normal 40. The range will also be limited.
• Hand disinfectant is available in both terminal, gate and business lounge.
• Please follow the instructions given by our staff when eg boarding so we together can do this as smoothly as possible under prevailing circumstances.
For more information from KLM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-2OOj9DyPE&feature=youtu.be
Linköping City Airport AB