We are very happy to welcome you all to Linköping City Airport again! From 3rd of August, KLM started operating Linköping again with direct flights to Amsterdam.
During September, we have two departures per day, 06.05 and 16.30. This means that you reach your destinations further out of Amsterdam. KLM is slowly building up its network but continuously adapting it to the situation regarding Covid-19 around the world. This means that changes can take place in terms of the timetable. You can follow the development at www.klm.se and there is also information about the rules that apply to rebooking / cancellation. It is possible to contact KLM via social media such as WhatsApp, Twitter and Facebook.
We are extremely grateful for your loyalty and that you choose to fly from your own regional airport. You reach the world quickly and easily. The queues are short and there is plenty of space in the terminal and gates at our departures.
Before your journey
• Check any travel restrictions that exist for your destination https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/international-travel-document-news/1580226297.htm
• Check the Swedish Foreign Ministry’s restrictions https://www.regeringen.se/uds-reseinformation/ud-avrader/a–andringar-av-avradan-fran-icke-nodvandiga-resor-till-alla-lander/
• We recommend you to check in online in advance.
• Arrive at the airport well in advance.
• Do not forget necessary documents.
• Keep a distance – markings on e.g. the floor will be at the airport and screens are set up at the service desk, check-in and boarding.
• When boarding and during the flight, face masks must be worn by the traveler. (There will be a limited number to buy at the airport if you have forgotten your face mask.)
• Until further notice, our Business Lounge by Lexus will receive 20 guests per departure against the normal 40. The range will also be limited.
• Hand disinfectant is available in both terminal, gate and business lounge.
• Please follow the instructions given by our staff when eg boarding so we together can do this as smoothly as possible under prevailing circumstances.
For more information from KLM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-2OOj9DyPE&feature=youtu.be
Linköping City Airport AB